Welcome to the Bella Signature Design Blog!

We are so happy that you came to visit our blog! Bella Signature Design focuses on creating a custom, stylish event that is highly personal, with details that synergistically come together to create an atmosphere that is a direct reflection of you. My passion, as a designer, is to infuse your event with all the little things that speak to who you are, and to share that with your guests in a stylish, unexpected way. Our blog will be changing in the next few weeks to reflect our vision and our passion, so hang on for the ride and enjoy!

Feel free to peruse the posts, look in our archives for some great advice and be sure to leave comments on what you like. We love hearing from you!

Friday, June 12, 2009

Green Tuesdays (on a friday): Water Bottle Decor

I subscribe to a ton of blogs, from wedding blogs, design blogs, to eco-friendly resources, and one of the newsletters I find daily in my inbox is Ideal Bite. This site offers great, small, easy ideas for greening up your daily life - inspiring and super simple to read and DO. Today's read (from Seattle Bite) spotlighted the Urban Affirmation Water Bottle. When I saw this chic bottle with the giant words "celebrate" I immediately thought about how cool these bottle would look on your table at any wedding or event, especially one with modern or contemporary vibes. Can you imagine these gracing the table at a modern art museum or loft venue?

Now, at $25 each they are a bit much for each guest (unless you have a super high budget, and if you do, call me ;) ) but a few on each table would look fabulous and could work as a small water 'pitcher' (they are 25 oz, 2.75 inches wide & 11.5 inches tall)). Since they are glass they are completely re-usable so they would make great take-away gifts (I can see the guests fighting over these!)

I know I want one!

Daniela

1 comments:

Hot Pink Petticoat July 7, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

Daniela, I link back to this post on my site today :)

http://ahotpinkpetticoat.blogspot.com/2009/07/eco-wedding-water-bottle-decor.html